My favorite make-up products these days:
- Estée Lauder – Double wear foundation
- I’ve tried many foundations but this is the only one that stays ON MY FACE the WHOOOLE day! And that’s just what we need 👌 (Just bought it like a few days ago but already sooo excited about it haha).
- MAC – Pressed blot powder
- This one is an oldy for me. I use it already many years! It’s a very good powder for fixing your foundation and what I also like about, is that it has no color so you can use it anytime (winter & summer!). It’s also a pressed powder so waaaay easier to apply than loose powder
- MAC – paint pot
- When you love to wear eyeshadow: THIS ONE IS A MUST!! It is a very good primer.
- BE Creative – Bronzer
- So easy to create a sunkissed look with this one!
- BE Creative – Blush
- Love the colors they have! I bought a nice pink one.😍
- Kiko – Luxurious lashes extra volume
- This mascara has a silicone brush (I don’t want anything else!) and the special shape of the applicator captures every lash.
- Benefit – Goof proof brow pencil
- Get your eyebrows in shape with this handy tool! It has a super easy shaping pencil & also a “built-in blending spoolie-brush”!
- Sephora – retractable eyeliner waterproof
- When I was in Prague, I felt in love with this eyepencil from Sephora! Easy to apply and the perfect color for me!
I would loooove to hear about your favorite make-up products!
Leave them behind in the comments!
Love, Yasmine xxx